October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Picking


This weekend we went pumpkin picking. The weather is gorgeous right now in Connecticut. The morning and nights are brisk, but the afternoons are filled of sun and warmth. The leaves are changing colors and falling, and the surrounding landscapes are filled with orange, reds and yellows, and together they make such a beautiful and happy mix. It's my favorite time of year!!

And what better time to pull out my new Minnetonka fringe boots that Yanni surprised me with for our 10th year anniversary that we celebrated at the end of August. I had been eyeing these boots for the longest time.














We enjoyed a nice afternoon at a local orchard where we had lunch on the patio by the pond, went for a lovely walk and picked some flowers and pumpkins.

Now that we have our pumpkins it's time for some pumpkin carving! Hope to show you those pictures soon!

Have you bought your pumpkins yet? And what do you think of white pumpkins? I had my little eye on a perfect white pumpkin that I thought would look adorable inside the house with all my black and orange halloween decor.

1 comment :

chandlerguera said...

I've decorated for Halloween but haven't carved pumpkins yet. Love your moccasins!