March 6, 2015

Shamrock Shaped Egg in Toast for Saint Patrick's Day


Top of the morning to you! I am sure you have seen those cute heart shape eggs in the toast. Inspired by that idea I decided to make shamrock shaped eggs in toast. These shamrocks eggs would be the perfect Saint Patrick's Day morning breakfast. 

And these are so easy to make. I am going to walk you through each step so you can make your very own.


  1. You will need a clover shaped cookie cutter. Butter the inside of the cookie cutter and next, press the cookie cutter on the slice of toast.
  2. Heat the pan on medium heat. Butter the pan a bit and place the toast and cookie cutter in the pan.
  3. Crack the egg inside of the cookie cutter. You can also pour eggs whites.
  4. Cover the pan while the egg sets. I like my egg over easy, so I was able to flip the toast and egg, but you can leave it as is and it will set after a few minutes.


These only took a few moments to make and will be enjoyed by you, your loved ones and your kiddos.

Enjoy!

No comments :