August 12, 2018

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Oatmeal Breakfast


Almost every morning for breakfast I make the yummiest treat with organic oatmeal (1/2 a cup) that I put in the microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes with water (I just eye it and make sure that all of my oatmeal is submerged in. Next, I add the toppings.  

My current favorite toppings are Trader Joe's Crunchy Peanut Butter with Flax and Chia Seeds. It is not as sweet a traditional peanut butter and I love it.


Next, I add a half of a banana, dab of honey, shredded coconut, fresh fruit (if I have any), and top it with chocolate granola.


I buy Target's Archer Farms "Double Chocolate Chunk" granola.  It is so delicious. I look forward to breakfast every morning. Isn't that what life is all about, enjoying what makes us happy and this my friends bring a smile to my fave every morning.

It is very filling and has lots of protein and fiber. I have tried quite a bit of granola and many times my stomach hurts a bit after eating it. I don't have that problem with this granola.



No comments :