December 10, 2012

reindeer noses and santa's kisses goodie bags

I found this lovely idea on the House 36 blog for Christmas treat baggies to make for friends, co-workers, and they make cute stocking stuffers.

All you need is some clear baggies (I used clear sandwich bags) to put the kisses in, tie the bag with ribbon and hang the tags off. Then I cut the top of the bag off. 

I made my tags using a word document and used clip art, cut them out, and hole punched them. They were so easy and fun to make. House 36 has been so kind and provides printable tags you can use, here and here.


 As a little extra I had some red M&M's and made this cute Reindeer nose tag (from House 36) and altered the words a bit, and filled the entire bag with red M&Ms for Rudolph's nose.

Happy Holidays & Enjoy!

No comments :