May 2, 2014

benefit watt's up review


I found my new favorite highlighter, Benefit's Watt's Up. Using a highlighter on your face is a great way to add a healthy glow to your face, something I desperately need in the winter months. This highlighter brightens certain areas of your face, like cheekbones.

Benefit's Watt's Up is one of the best I have found so far. It's the perfect shade. Previously, I was using Mac's Copacabana, but it was too icy for my skin tone, which is warm.
After finishing the rest of my make up, I apply the highlighter last. I apply it to a few areas on my face like above my cheekbones, a little over the lip, on the inner corners of the eyes, brow bone, and on the bridge of my nose.

Next, I simply blend it in and it gives my face a nice all over healthy looking glow.


Nail polish: Essie
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 3
Black Eyeliner: NYX
Blush: Bobbi Brown Lip and Cheek "Pale Pink"

No comments :