October 31, 2015

Halloween Decor and Sweet Table


I absolutely love Halloween. It brings me back to great childhood memories of fun costumes, parties, trick or treating with my brother and sister, watching scary movies, counting candy and eating tons of chocolate.

So, not much has changed. This year I decorated the house with classic Halloween colors, of orange, white, and black, with spooky little crafts I made and picked up along the years.



We had triple chocolate and oreo monster cupcakes, peanut butter cookies, chocolates, and many more.


I used a vintage vampire mug to hold some pretty carnations.


This cute Addam's family inspired hand is a candle holder from Target. It was only five dollars, so I had to grab it, plus I like spooky things like this, so it's going to be used all year round. The skull is one of my handpainted creations for Day of the Dead. It is available on my Etsy shop.


The table's backdrop were flying bats that I made with black cardstock and taped to the wall. My bat backdrop how to is available here.


And my handmade Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Pinata was at the center of the entire table. Here is a tutorial on how to make your very own pumpkin pinata.


And I had these awesome ceramic jack-o-lanterns filled with candies and skull chocolate pops with bags of popcorn for our Halloween movie marathon, that I picked up from Pottery Barn.

I hope you had a lovely Halloween with plenty of sweet treats, and a few fun scares!! Now, off to plan for Day of the Dead!



No comments :